• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im a bad bunny mummy

because i totally forgot about worming my pair! :oops::(

it even has a record for worming on my vaccination record!!

i cant find it at the moment, but how often should i be doing this, i feel so guilty!

:oops: I meant to tell you Sophia...Clarence had pinworm when he first came here. I panacured him as I do all newcomers so he's clear now. It's likely he had them at the breeders before you bought him and the stress of coming here brought it to attention. Kept meaning to text you at the time to tell you to panacur your two. Sorry :(

:oops: I meant to tell you Sophia...Clarence had pinworm when he first came here. I panacured him as I do all newcomers so he's clear now. It's likely he had them at the breeders before you bought him and the stress of coming here brought it to attention. Kept meaning to text you at the time to tell you to panacur your two. Sorry :(

Also, did you realise he's almost deaf!!!!:shock:

Poor guy. :( How did you find out about his hearing?

Im at the vet on monday, ill ask about getting some then.

Thanks for telling me Ange!! :roll: :lol: - ill forgive you.

Vet uk is cheaper Soph, even with the surcharge for spending under £15!!

:oops::oops::oops: Sorry... at least you only have two to panacur!! I hate doing it.

I realised he was deaf after having him a few weeks and he was spooking all of the time. I can be standing right next to him and if he hasn't actually seen me coming up to him he doesn't realise i'm there, then he turns and gets the shock of his life and bolts. I have to be really slow around him and make sure he see's me before I go into a room if he's in there other wise he freaks out and runs the risk of hurting himself. He's a little softy with me so he's definitely hard of hearing as he wouldn't run away from me otherwise.. normally he won't leave ne alone :roll::roll: x

Vet uk is cheaper Soph, even with the surcharge for spending under £15!!

:oops::oops::oops: Sorry... at least you only have two to panacur!! I hate doing it.

I realised he was deaf after having him a few weeks and he was spooking all of the time. I can be standing right next to him and if he hasn't actually seen me coming up to him he doesn't realise i'm there, then he turns and gets the shock of his life and bolts. I have to be really slow around him and make sure he see's me before I go into a room if he's in there other wise he freaks out and runs the risk of hurting himself. He's a little softy with me so he's definitely hard of hearing as he wouldn't run away from me otherwise.. normally he won't leave ne alone :roll::roll: x

Poor boy, :( Makes him extra special though.

Im glad he ended up with you though, im pretty inexperienced as far as things go. Id be lost without RU...and you on the end of the phone, sorry for all the txts recently!! :oops:

Poor boy, :( Makes him extra special though.

Im glad he ended up with you though, i'm pretty inexperienced as far as things go. Id be lost without RU...and you on the end of the phone, sorry for all the txts recently!! :oops:

He's special alright :lol::lol:

Don't be silly.... txt away!

I don't generally worm routinely, only if I have a new bun here (I do new bun) or in a case like this when i've actively seen worms. As Clarence was on your lawn where your other two go I would definitely do yours. You will know if they have pinworm as they'll start passing them a few days into treatment. :)x

Back