• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The 'Little Boys' have had a naughty day...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...Blackberry and Buttercup won't confess to who did which of these naughty things....

1. Trashing their pot of parsley

Bunniesnaughtydayandgallerypaintings018.jpg

2. Peeing in their food bowl! (it was very goo aim, tho, for very a very small bunny - not a drop was dripped!)

Bunniesnaughtydayandgallerypaintings019.jpg

Blackberry might be the one 'posing' in the photos (he can't resist the camera), but I have a feeling that Buttercup might be the guilty one....he's not as quiet as he makes out!

They were a bit disgruntled at having to eat their supper out of a plastic box instead of their dish....

Bunniesnaughtydayandgallerypaintings021.jpg

It was obviously neither of those two little angels. :angel: :lol::lol::lol:

The wee in the bowl is very impressive. ;);)

It was obviously neither of those two little angels. :angel: :lol::lol::lol:

The wee in the bowl is very impressive. ;);)

Angels????? Buttercup nearly threw the pellet pot out of my hand this morning - it's a good job I was holding onto it very tightly :roll:

:lol::lol: I love the first picture. "Mummy, I don't know what you are talking about. . . What parsley?"

Oh I love these buns! :love::love::love::love:

All I can hear is the song by shaggy. "it wasn't me..

Mummy came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the parsley on the floor
Picture this, we were both out running, when the parsley just fell to the floor

How could I forget that I had
Given it an extra tug
All this time it was standing there
We never took our eyes off
How you can you just blame us sitting next to da plant*
We never peed in the bowl it was the parsley plant*

You better watch your back before the parsley might fly thru the air
Best for you and the situation not to even dare
To accuse us beauties just because were there ... It wasn't us*

But she caught us looking at the camera (It wasn't me)
Saw me tugging at the parsley (It wasn't me)
I even had my bum in the bowl (It wasn't me)
*(It wasn't me)

Creeping with the plant on the floor
Picture this, we were both butt naked weeing in the bowl on the floor

All I can hear is the song by shaggy. "it wasn't me..

Creeping with the parsley on the floor
Picture this, we were both out running, when the parsley just fell to the floor

How could I forget that I had
Given it an extra tug
All this time it was standing there
We never took our eyes off
How you can you just blame us sitting next to da plant*
We never peed in the bowl it was the parsley plant*

You better watch your back before the parsley might fly thru the air
Best for you and the situation not to even dare
To accuse us beauties just because were there ... It wasn't us*

But she caught us looking at the camera (It wasn't me)
Saw me tugging at the parsley (It wasn't me)
I even had my bum in the bowl (It wasn't me)
*(It wasn't me)

Creeping with the plant on the floor
Picture this, we were both butt naked weeing in the bowl on the floor

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Clover the poet would approve of that!

I do love bunny naughtiness, especially from outdoor buns. Indoor buns usually win the prizes for cable chewing etc, but peeing in the food bowl should surely merit a prize. :love: I don't think I'll be telling Spenser about this particular achievement of the little boys. ;) As to the guilty party, perhaps a joint effort ... 'you pee from one side and I'll pee from the other.' Disgusting, I know, but we are talking about little boys. :lol::lol:

I do love bunny naughtiness, especially from outdoor buns. Indoor buns usually win the prizes for cable chewing etc, but peeing in the food bowl should surely merit a prize. :love: I don't think I'll be telling Spenser about this particular achievement of the little boys. ;) As to the guilty party, perhaps a joint effort ... 'you pee from one side and I'll pee from the other.' Disgusting, I know, but we are talking about little boys. :lol::lol:

Uuurgh - don't give them ideas :shock: Mind you, it's a double sided bowl....it stands to reason that one day I'll find both sides peed in.....I think it was just their way of showing their disgust that the bowl was empty :lol:

Dirty wee mingers!!! If you want to impress Lola boys, you'll have to brush up on your manners!! She keeps a tidy burrow!! :wave:

Dirty wee mingers!!! If you want to impress Lola boys, you'll have to brush up on your manners!! She keeps a tidy burrow!! :wave:

Blackberry: I don't wanna impress no girls - It's Dandelion what's the dandy.

Buttercup: I'm not out for the ladies either - three sons is enough!

Blackberry: I don't wanna impress no girls - It's Dandelion what's the dandy.

Buttercup: I'm not out for the ladies either - three sons is enough!

Oh!! Well then go for it boys!! Have you tried peeing in your hammock yet?? That could be fun and it would really annoy mummy!! My hint is go for anything absorbent, that'll really wind her up - just sit back and enjoy the show!!

Love Auntie Ruth!xxx

Oh!! Well then go for it boys!! Have you tried peeing in your hammock yet?? That could be fun and it would really annoy mummy!! My hint is go for anything absorbent, that'll really wind her up - just sit back and enjoy the show!!

Love Auntie Ruth!xxx

Blackberry: Mummy has taken our hammock away for mending. Buttercup chewed holes in the middle of it, and I ate all along one side......:oops:

Beige: I am very impressed by the weeings in the dish. It took a lot of skill. I am very good at getting poops in the water bowl. I stand at one end of the condo and fire. I miss a lot but it's fun practicing especially as Big hates it.

Back