• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

egg cup of pellets

Well Ive just been into my kitchen to weigh you an egg cups worth BUT I can't find an egg cup anywhere!! Mind you it's probably been about 30 years since I had a dippy egg :lol: My trip was not in vain I found a bottle of Disaronno up the back of the cupboard so poured myself one :D

I daren't investigate the weight of an egg-cup of pellets. :oops::oops: I'd feel so mean if I cut down Spenser's ration any further... He's quite a big lad, and not at all overweight.

lol i only wanted an idea because i seem to be the only person who dont own an egg cup yet everyone recommends an egg cup :lol::lol:

thanx anyhows ladies :wave::wave::wave:

lol i only wanted an idea because i seem to be the only person who dont own an egg cup yet everyone recommends an egg cup :lol::lol:

I use a shot glass :oops: (I'm guessing they're roughly the same size...)

I probably used to feed less than an egg cup, but I remember I fed 10 g of Science Selective per bun per day.

I have plenty of egg cups, but no bunny food - helpful eh?! :lol:

Two tablespoons. An eggcup equals just over two tablespoons. I have a handy scoop fingy.

Photoon20100902at22_122-vi.jpg

That is 4 tablespoons and I give one per pair per day.

I think it's about 15 gramms. Burges reccommends 30 gramms per bun per day so mine get one small eggcup in the morning and one at night - but they are small ones!! Little wooden egg cups!

yes i also use 2 table spoons which i didnt until recently realise its the same as an eggcup:lol:

i dont use eggcups, dont have any!

I use a liquid measurer, which is a 1/4 of a cup which equates roughly to 1.5 eggcups...if i gave less, i think he'd disappear!

At my parents tonight as i've done the 200 mile trip back to kent tonight and just found an eggcup in their kitchen, think they think im nuts running downstairs to find one...

i dont use eggcups, dont have any!

I use a liquid measurer, which is a 1/4 of a cup which equates roughly to 1.5 eggcups...if i gave less, i think he'd disappear!

At my parents tonight as i've done the 200 mile trip back to kent tonight and just found an eggcup in their kitchen, think they think im nuts running downstairs to find one...

I think a 1/4 of a cup is 2 eggcups. My scoop also has 1/4 cup marked on it. *checks* Yup, definitely 1/4 cup.

ive upped the pellets now :D 15ml A&P + 10ml Wagg = 15g shared x2 daily.. do you think thats enough to keep the weight on Alvin or do they need more???

Back