• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobby has just drunk cider

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock:

Ian has just rung to say that he had popped open a bottle of MY Koppenberg (pear) spilt a bit :evil:

Went to go and get the mop, and Bobby was there Lap lapping it up! :shock::shock::shock:

I'm scared :(

Just think hes lucky!! Youre at work so cant have cider and Im on Ribena.....:roll:

If it was just a little drop,just observe.he will sleep it off!!!

Just think hes lucky!! Youre at work so cant have cider and Im on Ribena.....:roll:

If it was just a little drop,just observe.he will sleep it off!!!

SHE Evie she..:lol::lol: is okay I won't tell big Bobby ladie :oops:

I know I have an hour to go!.. she has been banished to her room :roll: She will literally eat or drink anything thats laying about

SHE Evie she..:lol::lol: is okay I won't tell big Bobby ladie :oops:

I know I have an hour to go!.. she has been banished to her room :roll: She will literally eat or drink anything thats laying about

Not thinking straight.....:oops::oops:

If it makes you feel any better, Biscuit had some Thatchers the other night from my pint glass. I was stupid enough to have a moment, where i put it on the floor, as i wanted to get the laptop out, i was across the room for no more than 20 seconds and in that time, he had periscoped a little and had his head in the top and saw his little tongue, immediately clapped and he bolted, he was fine though :) Just wanted to re-assure you :)

If it makes you feel any better, Biscuit had some Thatchers the other night from my pint glass. I was stupid enough to have a moment, where i put it on the floor, as i wanted to get the laptop out, i was across the room for no more than 20 seconds and in that time, he had periscoped a little and had his head in the top and saw his little tongue, immediately clapped and he bolted, he was fine though :) Just wanted to re-assure you :)

She has "Drunk" before wine, lager :roll: I swear if I offered that Rabbit a sausage she would eat it :roll::oops:.. she has also eaten a small spider and a wood louse :lol:

So tonight she shall be having Lamb Balti :lol: (not really)

She has "Drunk" before wine, lager :roll: I swear if I offered that Rabbit a sausage she would eat it :roll::oops:.. she has also eaten a small spider and a wood louse :lol:

Ooooh - i'm not the only one who has a bunny who eats spiders!

Biscuit attacks them, forosciously (sp?) eg, grunts, stamps and all sorts. I saw him stamp on the last one before reaching down and i saw a couple of legs hanging out of his mouth. I felt reasonably sick. He just looked up at me after chewing as if to say "daddy, did i do something wrong?" with his head kind of tilted to one side :love:

Ooooh - i'm not the only one who has a bunny who eats spiders!

Biscuit attacks them, forosciously (sp?) eg, grunts, stamps and all sorts. I saw him stamp on the last one before reaching down and i saw a couple of legs hanging out of his mouth. I felt reasonably sick. He just looked up at me after chewing as if to say "daddy, did i do something wrong?" with his head kind of tilted to one side :love:

Yes sounds like those two could be related :roll: I think it was Gemmaspookie had timmy eat a small moth before :shock:

Hopefully he did not manage to drink enough to cause problems. May have been the smell of sugary pear he longed to try.

If however you find him trying to shin up after unopened bottles of the stuff you will know you have a contender for Bunny AA.
Memo to self- if a sane bun can do this put all empties outside the house now I have caught Doodee trying to drink from an empty bottle of sprite.

Hopefully he did not manage to drink enough to cause problems. May have been the smell of sugary pear he longed to try.

If however you find him trying to shin up after unopened bottles of the stuff you will know you have a contender for Bunny AA.
Memo to self- if a sane bun can do this put all empties outside the house now I have caught Doodee trying to drink from an empty bottle of sprite.

She did get on the table at christmas, there we all were enjoying our Turkey and up bounces Bobby Girl, trying to get her snout into my mums Rosé :oops:

I will take her to a meeting :lol:

She did get on the table at christmas, there we all were enjoying our Turkey and up bounces Bobby Girl, trying to get her snout into my mums Rosé :oops:

I will take her to a meeting :lol:

If we had a dining room with a table and chairs, im 100% sure Biscuit would want to be up on the table, seeing what was going on... lol

I think it may be best if you take her to Bunny AA...:lol:

If we had a dining room with a table and chairs, im 100% sure Biscuit would want to be up on the table, seeing what was going on... lol

I think it may be best if you take her to Bunny AA...:lol:

Maybe her drinking is the cause of her binkying into walls :oops:. tut

Hahah! We think our buns have a bit of a problem! When a couple of our friends came over April kept periscoping over the glasses of cider we had around but couldn't quite reach it. Charlie however would come running up and push the glasses over and dive in :shock: Very worrying. These bunnies are becoming far to intellegent for my liking!

Hahah! We think our buns have a bit of a problem! When a couple of our friends came over April kept periscoping over the glasses of cider we had around but couldn't quite reach it. Charlie however would come running up and push the glasses over and dive in :shock: Very worrying. These bunnies are becoming far to intellegent for my liking!

Yes she knocks stuff over on purpose then laps away.. then when I shout at her she runs off laughing at me:evil: She has been whsipering to carlo recently plotting their next party. But he is too much of a goodie two shoes :lol:

Paul confessed to me last night that he fed Joejoe a meatball last month :shock: i told him they're vegetarians and he said well he wolfed it down like there was no tomorrow :roll: i've no idea of it was hot or cold, i don't think i want to know actually ...

Back