• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit rug impersonation!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you know Spenser turned a bit huffy when I was obliged to leave him for several hours yesterday. In fact, he decided I didn't deserve a handsome bunny like him and turned into a rug! :shock:

P9010412.jpg

All well now, a fair bit of petting soon won him round, not to mention the delivery of his evening pellet ration! How would he cope if I ever get a proper job .....:roll::roll:

OMG he is gorgeous!!!! a rug I would be happy to have :love::love:

Thanks! He is about a year old now. I adopted him at 7 months, and he has just started his first moult. He is a lionhead moult, so he does have a little mane which is quite fluffy when he is sitting up and more engaged with his surroundings. :wave:

:wave: Hello Spenser! :love:

He has 'sloth fur' like my Thistle... All of my bunnies have fur that goes front to back (head to tail), but Thistle's grows top to bottom (back to belly!)! :lol:

:D Spenser will be highly honoured to have been compared to such a fine big fellow as Thistle. :wave:

Back