• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And out in the garden on Tuesday was...

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Chocolate bun 'Jamie' and her love interest soon to be bonded with we hope Nethie 'Roly'.
31-8-10001.jpg

'Jamie'
31-8-10024.jpg

'Pud' couldn't make his mind up if he wanted to stay in or go out.
31-8-10018.jpg

Old man 'Gypsy' was out enjoying his afternoon play.
31-8-10019.jpg

And Periscoping 'Parsley' was out being her usual nosy self.
31-8-10023.jpg

'Pud' still couldn't make his mind up about going out to play.
31-8-10020.jpg

'Mummy Helen' and her Daughter Baby Saint were out.
31-8-10012.jpg

Oh and 'Pud' decided he would go out to play...at last :roll:.
31-8-10021.jpg

And 'Rosie' was out with her love muffin 'Murphy'.
31-8-10026.jpg

Lovely pics. :wave: Dare I ask how Pud's diet is going? Jamie and Roly look very interested in each other in the first piccie! :love:

aww gorgeous buns!:love: pud looks like my Sooty and he's never too sure about going outside either! :lol:

Lovely pics. :wave: Dare I ask how Pud's diet is going? Jamie and Roly look very interested in each other in the first piccie! :love:

We just don't know how Pud isn't a lot slimmer as he just has fresh greens and herbs, no pellets and he is out free range in the garden most afternoons and yet he still look's a 'podge' to us. :?

We just don't know how Pud isn't a lot slimmer as he just has fresh greens and herbs, no pellets and he is out free range in the garden most afternoons and yet he still look's a 'podge' to us. :?

Poor Pud. :( Maybe he just has a slow metabolism. I think he is a very handsome bun, podgy or not. :love::love::love:

Gorgous pics.....

Makes me think of that rhyme...something about "Put on the Pot,says Greedy Guts,lets sup before we go..."...Pud wanted to EAT before going out!! Didnt any of you get the hint????:lol::lol:

Gorgous pics.....

Makes me think of that rhyme...something about "Put on the Pot,says Greedy Guts,lets sup before we go..."...Pud wanted to EAT before going out!! Didnt any of you get the hint????:lol::lol:

Just found my pot of half eaten coriander outside Pud must have thought 'Oh I will go out there is always the coriander......:roll:

Just found my pot of half eaten coriander outside Pud must have thought 'Oh I will go out there is always the coriander......:roll:

Nice one, Pud. :love: There can't be many calories in coriander. Come to think of it, I haven't tried Spenser with coriander...

Back