• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free ranging foster babies

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Pixie and Pippa free range for the first time like proper growed up bunnies.

Exploring the garden

Fosterfreerange4.jpg

Fosterfreerange7.jpg

Fosterfreerange8.jpg

Fosterfreerange2.jpg

Fosterfreerange1.jpg

Fosterfreerange3.jpg

Fosterfreerange5.jpg

Fosterfreerange6.jpg

Beige: They may be free ranging but they are not growed up yet

Pixie and Pippa free range for the first time like proper growed up bunnies.

Beige: They may be free ranging but they are not growed up yet

They are stunning rabswood - are they wildie crosses?:love:

Beige, do i detect a hint of jealousy? :lol:

They are stunning rabswood - are they wildie crosses?:love:

Beige, do i detect a hint of jealousy? :lol:

I'm not sure? the RSPCA took them to BARC which is where I am fostering from. I think Angie said they were the offsprings of a free ranging bunny couple in the back garden , maybe one of the parents was an agouti? Looks to me like at some point there has been a Nethie influence too as Pixie (Nethie baby) has a little face and had shorter ears but they seem to be getting longer now. Pippa has a long face and long ears and I think she does have a bit of a wildie look.

Beige actually likes these babies and protects them from his sister Big. Big who is normally very gentle has taken a real dislike to them and tries to bite their faces off through the mesh :shock:

I'm not sure? the RSPCA took them to BARC which is where I am fostering from. I think Angie said they were the offsprings of a free ranging bunny couple in the back garden , maybe one of the parents was an agouti? Looks to me like at some point there has been a Nethie influence too as Pixie (Nethie baby) has a little face and had shorter ears but they seem to be getting longer now. Pippa has a long face and long ears and I think she does have a bit of a wildie look.

Beige actually likes these babies and protects them from his sister Big. Big who is normally very gentle has taken a real dislike to them and tries to bite their faces off through the mesh :shock:

:shock: Big - you're so naughty! Must feel threatened i guess?

They are gorgeous, whatever breed they are - was just curiousity getting the better of me :)

They are very sweet little bunnies, although of course not quite as little as when they were first posted. :love:

ooooh - they look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy with you! They think theyve found their new home now...:D
Bless them...all grown up and being brave exploring...just wonderful you can do this for them! :D

ooooh - they look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy with you! They think theyve found their new home now...:D
Bless them...all grown up and being brave exploring...just wonderful you can do this for them! :D

Yes they are lovely BUT they will be going back to the rescue and will be put up for adoption. I'm glad I have been able to give them a good start and help them on their way :D

Yes they are lovely BUT they will be going back to the rescue and will be put up for adoption. I'm glad I have been able to give them a good start and help them on their way :D

well done you! Send them with a picture of them free ranging in the garden - may give the new owners some great ideas!:D:love:

Back