• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie has to be rehomed

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I've been speaking to my OH and unfortunately we can't keep Rosie. I was hoping he'd let me bond all my buns into a five and I was all ready to buy a big Ryedale hutch and run, but as I only have one hutch left (which Penelope, the other rescue bun, is in) Rosie, due to practical reasons, is the one at the front of the queue for rehoming.

Obviously she is going to stay with us for as long as it takes for her to find her forever home, whether that takes weeks, months or years. But my OH is happier if I am actively looking to find her a home, rather than us continuing on in this limbo.

So she is on Rabbits In Need if anybody wants to give this lovely, gentle girl a home. Luckily, there is already someone interested! :love:

I am sure she will find a wonderful home, its hard to balance your happiness of you and buns, and then your relationship as well.

I am off to look at the lovely ladie now x

Back