• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Went to Gloucestershire over the weekend...and Biscuit stole the lime light back home

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Went to Bourton-On-The-Water to start with, lovely little town and it has some little attractions, Birdland, Car museum, model village and lots of lovely shops and eateries!

Here are some pics from the weekend :)

Penguins at BirdLand;
bankhol1.jpg

Flamingo's;

bankhol2.jpg

A desert bird, i forget its name;

bankhol3.jpg

Pelican;

bankhol4.jpg

Model of the Church in the Model Village;

bankhol5.jpg

Then we took a short drive to 'Bidford' and had a pint in the pub there and took a lovely picture of the bridge there;

bankhol6.jpg

So that was part of my bank holiday, then Biscuit decided he wanted to take the limelight...

Biscuit: daddy, gets that outs of my face, im trying to sleeps!

random4.jpg

Biscuit:...still sleepsings dad...

random3.jpg

Biscuit:...okay okay i'm ups already...

random1.jpg

Biscuit:...i'm going to hides in my box thens so you can't sees meee teehee...

random2.jpg

So that was my long weekend :)

I've been to Birdland too ... about 20 years ago! Just came across the photos the other night. Biscuit is so cute sleeping. :love: Ws he a bit huffy with you, then, when you returned?

I've been to Birdland too ... about 20 years ago! Just came across the photos the other night. Biscuit is so cute sleeping. :love: Ws he a bit huffy with you, then, when you returned?

Yeah, its his seperation anxiety. It's becoming very obvious that he does NOT like being on his own at all, sends him to the edge so i had to get him up and eating again. Silly bunny !

Birdland was gorgeous, they've extended it since i was there last, about 3 years ago.

Back