• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lymington Bunny Lara - Gone to her new lovely home up date post 90

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Little Lara, one of the Burford bound pregnant buns that was due to travel to her rescue place today, is currently at the vets being monitored.

She gave birth this morning and sadly the 3 babies did not survive. Her husbun has made his way with Janice and the other male husbun onwards, but Lara needed urgent vet attention. It seems she has a retained baby and has been given drugs to encourage her to deliver. If she doesn't it'll have to be an emergency cesarian/spay. She needs vibes as she has gone through so much in the last three days.

The other mum has not traveled and will now be cared for by my little group of lovely helpers here at TRC. Hopefully she will deliver normally and can then be spayed/vacc'd and rehomed.

I haven't got a photo but all being well, we will post later with an update on her progress.

I only met her properly for the first time this morning and have already bonded with her. She so deserves to go on to a lovely new forever home.

Last edited:
Vibes for this lady......Really hope all things go well and she finds a new forever home to boot!!!!!!

Oh no, poor Lara :( really, really hope she will be ok. She deserves a happy ending. Millions of vibes xx and binky free little kits x

Poor Lara, what a lot she has had to cope with. Thank goodness she had been rescued before this happened. I hate to think what would have happened to her in that place.

Sending millions and millions of vibes for her.

Binky free little babies :cry:

Lots of vibes for Lara really hope all will be well and that she can get through this and then find a lovely new home to enjoy the rest of her days!

:shock: you named a bunny after me!

Oh poor Lara :( mega vibes for this little lady xxxxxx

She's a stunner Lara. She's a magpie lop - very softly coloured but with blue grey eyes. Very pretty and could only be a lady rabbit. Almost a blue eyed blonde.

Back