• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louie and Molly

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
In their trays!

I had to supply a spare as Molly keeps sleeping in Louie's toilet :lol::lol:

Picture006.jpg

Aww, thats so sweet! :)

Those look exactly like the litter tray i have bought for Biscuit/Ginger - from wilko's for £2.55.

They look so sweet and well-behaved. :) There's only one thing Spenser does with his litter tray - empties it! :roll::roll:

Alternative uses for the litter tray ... I gave up, and now just fill it with straw for Spenser to pull out. It cost about £7 (including postage). At least it provides him with stimulation and exercise. :lol::lol::lol:

P8050377.jpg

Awe how cute :love: do they snuggle with each other or just sit next to each other in their litter trays?

Alternative uses for the litter tray ... I gave up, and now just fill it with straw for Spenser to pull out. It cost about £7 (including postage). At least it provides him with stimulation and exercise. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: at least he empties it outside and not across the lounge carpet :lol:

Awe how cute :love: do they snuggle with each other or just sit next to each other in their litter trays?

I think Louie would snuggle but not Molly! Louie will go and sit with Molly wherever she is! As soon as Molly moves somewhere else, Louie follows :love:

Are you putting a shower curtain around it for privacy reasons? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: no lol! but an idea is forming... :lol::shock:

The shower curtains are to go on top of our carpet but under the bunnies carpet and/or lino, just incase of accidents...i don't worry about it with Biscuit as he is 100% litter trained, but i dont know how Ginger will be as she's not currently litter trained at all, so getting prepared for all eventualities!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: no lol! but an idea is forming... :lol::shock:

The shower curtains are to go on top of our carpet but under the bunnies carpet and/or lino, just incase of accidents...i don't worry about it with Biscuit as he is 100% litter trained, but i dont know how Ginger will be as she's not currently litter trained at all, so getting prepared for all eventualities!

And you should, Bobby was litter trained and carlo just refuses to play nice, he loves to scatter da poops :roll: And now Bobby copies :roll:

Thing is they both know what the trays are for as they poop in there too.. aghhr Bunnies :lol:

Back