• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: white lop with harlequin ears - female- Oxfordshire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Candiflare

Physical Description: Small, white lop with harlequin ears, eyes and a mark on her back

Temperament: Extremely gentle and friendly. Loves humans.

Sex: Female

Neuter Status: Spayed

Vaccination Status: Vaccinated

Health: Has recently been spayed, vet found cysts on her ovaries and in her womb and spurs on her teeth. The spurs could be due to the fact that she was never given hay in her life until she came to live with me, or could mean that she is a dental bunny. (only time will tell.) She has a tremor when she stands and walks which the vet believes is nerve damage from being dropped by her previous owners.

Type of home wanted: A forever home. She develops attachments to people very quickly and licks and grooms them. She needs to have a home with another bunny for company and a person who will care for her for the rest of her life.

Reason for rehoming: Previous owners didn't want her anymore.

Please contact Kate on Waiflet@gmail.com or 07771 557311

IMG]http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/Candiflare/DSC03444.jpg[/IMG]

DSC03423.jpg

DSC03244.jpg

DSC03246.jpg

oh bless her little soul....she has certainly had a rough time of it & loves hoomans still! I just want to cuddle her & never let her go!:love::love::love::love:

Hello, i am new on here, well not new new but still getting the hang of it. I was just wondering if the lovely bunny is still looking for a home?

Posted on behalf of Candiflare

Physical Description: Small, white lop with harlequin ears, eyes and a mark on her back

Temperament: Extremely gentle and friendly. Loves humans.

Sex: Female

Neuter Status: Spayed

Vaccination Status: Vaccinated

Health: Has recently been spayed, vet found cysts on her ovaries and in her womb and spurs on her teeth. The spurs could be due to the fact that she was never given hay in her life until she came to live with me, or could mean that she is a dental bunny. (only time will tell.) She has a tremor when she stands and walks which the vet believes is nerve damage from being dropped by her previous owners.

Type of home wanted: A forever home. She develops attachments to people very quickly and licks and grooms them. She needs to have a home with another bunny for company and a person who will care for her for the rest of her life.

Reason for rehoming: Previous owners didn't want her anymore.

Please contact Kate on Waiflet@gmail.com or 07771 557311

IMG]http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/Candiflare/DSC03444.jpg[/IMG]

DSC03423.jpg

DSC03244.jpg

DSC03246.jpg

Shes no longer looking for a home as she is staying with Candiflare. Have you looked at the database and looked at all the other girls available.

Back