• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed in Canada

LloydFerris

Warren Scout
My sweet little Clover is having her spay today and I'm scared stiff for her. She will have the best care available and after readying a thread on how a continuous IV drip is better than just pre-surg hydration, she'll be getting that, too. (At a largely inflated cost, of course!) No matter - my buns are my heart and I will do the best that I can for them.
Even so, I will still beg for your vibes, RU! I know it's a big ocean for them to cross, but you can do it! :love:

I've just sent vibes on a little rowing boat made from an empty ice cream tub with a sail :wave:

Every good wish, & everything crossed that all goes well & for a quick recovery Lloyd Ferris.
No probs getting them over to Canada! Please let us know how she gets on.

Vibes for Clover.....sound slike she will have the best of care - hope she is home with you soon!
Extra speedy vibes across the pond!:love:

Sending lots of Vibes across to Canada for Clover
cid_5_237274522web87005_mail_ird_ya.gif

All these RU vibes are fantastic!!!

Clover is recovering brilliantly! She came out of the GA bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and started nibbling food! It's a long recovery process, but we're off to a great start.

Thanks again, everyone!! Feel free to keep those vibes coming! :love: to RU!

Back