• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is she wanting to play?

redliz

Young Bun
Just wondered ....when the rabbit's out freeranging in the garden if you go outside she runs towards you making little grunting noises...then runs a little ways , looks back and grunts again ..it looks like she wants you to follow :lol:
Or sometimes she binkys then flops ..if you go over she puts her head up to be rubbed .
It's quite funny to watch ...she never boxes or goes to scratch/nip like when she's annoyed ...it's new and different behaviour ..was just wondering :D

Just wondered ....when the rabbit's out freeranging in the garden if you go outside she runs towards you making little grunting noises...then runs a little ways , looks back and grunts again ..it looks like she wants you to follow :lol:
Or sometimes she binkys then flops ..if you go over she puts her head up to be rubbed .
It's quite funny to watch ...she never boxes or goes to scratch/nip like when she's annoyed ...it's new and different behaviour ..was just wondering :D

Biscuit does exactly that, but indoors, as he's a house bun. Runs off, expects you to chase him, if you dont, he runs back, nudges your feet/ankles with his nose and runs off again. He'll also run towards me if i go to go out the door..he doesn't like being on his own, bless :love:

My two love to get headrubs/strokes when they're flopped, it's so sweet! I was doing that with them for ages last night. And Pepper had got something sticky on her head (I have no idea what!) and let me clean it for her. It is lovely when they're like this cos most the time they're all "stop doing that - WHERE'S THE FOOD??".

My lot love to be chased. They love me running round in circles like an idiot when its time to go back in the hutch/run after freerange time. Dexter even runs at me and binkies past when I try to catch her :lol:

Both my giants, and Roger love to be chased - Roger does the hugest binkies and Hera looks really funny cos she's all ears and legs:love:

If I chase BB in to her shed she continually flicks her back feet at me as she goes as if to say ":censored:off" :lol:

how much longer b4 u pick up ginger

Biscuit does exactly that, but indoors, as he's a house bun. Runs off, expects you to chase him, if you dont, he runs back, nudges your feet/ankles with his nose and runs off again. He'll also run towards me if i go to go out the door..he doesn't like being on his own, bless :love:

are you any nearer to getting ginger home

We play chasing too :D I have to stamp my feet going "Louie want to play" Louie does a side jump to one side, I have to repeat the feet and playing again. This goes on for about 10 minutes usually followed by Louie mad running and leaping round the garden :lol::lol:

Haha Carlo loves the chase he runs into our forbidden bedroom even before he checks his food bowl, he then binkies away laughing his little white head off :lol:

Back