• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Grimlock and Samus (Cuteness Warning)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
They're so in love. They might have free range of the garden but the mat on the top level of the hutch is obviously the comfiest place to be. :love:

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

And some of Grim having his soggies (soggy pellets). Look at the mess around his mouth. Bless.

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

Last edited:
Oh just look at them ....... they're absolutely gawwwjusss ... and so in love!!

Hope my two end up like that!

:love: :love: :love:

Thank you for all the lovely comments!
I love how the colour of their fur matches almost identically where they're touching. It looks like Smoo is a chameleon bunny and is stealing Grim's colour! :lol: :love:

they are so cute!!! :love::love::love:
such cool markings! especially the bun with half of his face grey the other half caramel :love::lol: what breed are they?

they are so cute!!! :love::love::love:
such cool markings! especially the bun with half of his face grey the other half caramel :love::lol: what breed are they?

Samus is the half and half bun. Her colouring is harlequin. Grimlock is my spotty bun. They're both dwarf lops but I think Grim has French lop in him. Both rescue buns and about 3 - 4 years old. :)

Back