• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Connie and Milly - Lymington Bunnies

Debster

Mama Doe
Please meet Connie and her daughter Milly. They are 2 of the Lymington 68 bunnies who I am fostering for Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue. Milly is 8 weeks old I believe, not sure about her Mum. Both were very nervous (especially Mum), but are settling in well and appear to be enjoying munching on their fresh hay!

Connie - she has beautiful dark blue eyes
PICT0074.jpg

PICT0070.jpg

PICT0065.jpg

Milly
PICT0073.jpg

PICT0067.jpg

Having an afternoon nap!
PICT0063.jpg

Have left them to settle in after arriving yesterday, but both have calmed down a lot and are happy for me to open the hutch doors and talk to them. Little Milly is very inquisitive and settled in very quickly.

I'd also like to add a "thank you" to everyone who helped get these bunnies to safety. I really hope there can be many happy endings for all the animals involved.

Awwww, you are right, they are very similar to my 3. So where's the daddy? Would be interesting to see what he looks like. :)

:love::love::love:

Connie is gorgeous. :love: She looks quite young herself too, or does she just have a young face?

Awwwwwwwwwwwww i loved baby, she sat watching us munching away on her hay :lol: Mum wasnt so keen, she was the fiestiest of them all, grunted and lunged at me when i went to take her out of the hutch :shock: Glad they have settled :D beautiful bunnies :love: They look so happy now :D

Thanks for putting up these photos Debs, they are beautiful bunnies, amazing when you see the state of their hutches they Were in, now I believe they are being spoilt!!!! and they deserve it.

Awwhh! They're both really pretty!

I wonder if their original owner realises just how much effort's been put into taking her bunnies away. :? :evil:

Back