• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never threaten no more treatsies!!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Dudley and Daisy had an argument over a stray pellet!! Daisy was fuming she had the 'look' But I made the mistake of telling them that if they're gonna behave like that there will be no more treatsies! With that Ms Daisy hopped straight over and did this :shock::shock:.... my poor iPhone charger it was a brand new one!!!

818a83e4.jpg

Nice one, Daisy! :wave: Spenser has been in the huff with me. I was on duty at a university open day, and it is not often he is left with no petting and administering of treatsies from 8.30am-4.30pm... :roll::roll: Now, what will Dudley do to keep up with his missus? ;)

Domino Daisy you is not welcome ere if you do fings like dis! Me no like it! You has to go on holiday somewhere else now! okay!

Domino doesnt mean it Daisy, of course you can still come and stay

:shock::shock::lol:

Well, that told you didn't it?! Norty Daisy!

So who won the stray pellet then?

Dandelion: Well done Daisy - someone has to stand up for bunny rights!

Blackberry: Yeah, and if your human treats you like that again let us know - we know lots of ways of being naughty to punish them.

Buttercup: Well, I don't normally condone violence against any sort of cable, but in this instance I think it was a necessary tactic.

Clover: Did it taste good?

*makes mental note* Don't ever come between Daisy and her food.

You're lucky it was just a phone charger and not your ankle. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have lost two iphone chargers now :roll:
There is a site online that sells well basically wires for things....wonder if the owner has bunnies?
I got a new wire for £2 and one for the ps3 for £3 - a lot better than buying the whole thing again!

:lol::lol::lol:

Biscuit: me remembers this one for when daddy or mummy say no more treatsies... thanks Daisy :D

Well, you've only got yourself to blame! :lol::lol:

Louie's favourite, before he got banned from the living room, was the laptop charger. It looks so lovely now, held together with sellotape :roll:

Daisy: Man I was mad :evil: it was ALL Dudleys fault and then I has to go without treatsies I DON’T THINK SO!! I teached the mummy a lesson!!

Dudley: It was MY pellet MINE!!!!

Daisy: It was NOT!!!

Dudley: WAS

Daisy: WASN’T

The mummy: Right that’s it I cannot put up with this bickering!! I don’t care whose pellet it was! you’re not starving like some poor bunnies! there is enough food for everybun!

Daisy: If he’s so innocent why did he spend the rest of the evening giving me little groomings!! Ladiees I did not give in to his charms I made him suffer like he should!

Dudley: Does sure is odd :roll:

Ahem, there are perhaps some advantages in having a single bunny. ;)

Yes... but it was a single bunny who chomped my charger :lol::lol:

Daisy: I would very much likes to be a single bunny :evil: He *flipping ears in Dudleys direction* can go find some chavy Doe to live with, he wonts find anybun as gorgeous as moi!

Yes... but it was a single bunny who chomped my charger :lol::lol:

Daisy: I would very much likes to be a single bunny :evil: He *flipping ears in Dudleys direction* can go find some chavy Doe to live with, he wonts find anybun as gorgeous as moi!

Dandelion: Daisy, my little doll. I keep telling you to come live with me ;):love:

Daisy: Man I was mad :evil: it was ALL Dudleys fault and then I has to go without treatsies I DON’T THINK SO!! I teached the mummy a lesson!!

Dudley: It was MY pellet MINE!!!!

Daisy: It was NOT!!!

Dudley: WAS

Daisy: WASN’T

The mummy: Right that’s it I cannot put up with this bickering!! I don’t care whose pellet it was! you’re not starving like some poor bunnies! there is enough food for everybun!

Daisy: If he’s so innocent why did he spend the rest of the evening giving me little groomings!! Ladiees I did not give in to his charms I made him suffer like he should!

Dudley: Does sure is odd :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: now come on Daisy and Dudley, snuggle up and make up!

Dandelion: Daisy, my little doll. I keep telling you to come live with me ;):love:

Dudley: Dandelion my man you don't know what you is saying!!! If you needs to lose weight and go on a crash diet then Daisy is the Doe for you!!! She could nom a pile of Fenugreek Crunchies the size of a giant continental bunneh and you'd still be on you'd first crunchie when she *now flipping his ears at Daisy* comes over and wolfs down your last remaining bits as well :evil:! I is wasting away here!!!!!

Poor, poor Daisy. She can't POSSIBLY be that greedy. Bet Dudley just loves snuggling into her shapely curves at nap-time.

Dudley: Dandelion my man you don't know what you is saying!!! If you needs to lose weight and go on a crash diet then Daisy is the Doe for you!!! She could nom a pile of Fenugreek Crunchies the size of a giant continental bunneh and you'd still be on you'd first crunchie when she *now flipping his ears at Daisy* comes over and wolfs down your last remaining bits as well :evil:! I is wasting away here!!!!!

Dandelion: Hey, I live with Clover - no-one can hog the food like him :roll:

Back