• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracken free ranging and no escaping!

Angela lou

Warren Scout
I let Bracken a tame wild rabbit I've recently rehomed from Bunlover free range in the garden today. She was under very close supervision as she has been know to jump/climb fences :shock: and I was worried I might loose her :? ... but I didn't she was very well behaved and so happy to be out :D.
bracken.JPG

Stretching my legs
bracken3.JPG

camouflage bunny having a nibble
bracken2.JPG

Making myself beautiful

Wow! She is gorgeous. I had no idea that wildies could get so big. She looks huge.

It's the lack of items for comparison that make her look big in the photos, she is actually tiny, especially compared to Flick my French Lop. Tiny but beautiful :love: and very fast.

Awwwww she is so beautiful, love wild bunnies, sometimes think my Tilly is a wildie cross, she has the colouring and body shape, and is a little sweetie.

so nice to see her "free" she does love running around.... just keep one eye open as she can be a minx i promise!!!! lol x

Wow! She is gorgeous. I had no idea that wildies could get so big. She looks huge.

she is actually tiny!!! she is only 1.18kg!!!! in comparison my smallest is 2.2kg!!!! so geniunly quite small but i agree in those piccys she does look big!!!

Angela lou! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bracken is HOME! She looks wonderful - love the first pic - you can see she is loving running & stretching her legs!:D
Im sure she wont wann go anywhere now she has her new home! Lets hope she doesnt want to be too adventurous!
You must be so pleased to have her with you at last...it was a little wait & now shes home! well done you!
Noserubs & binkys bracken! :love:

Back