• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Bite....to a human...

Livi

Alpha Buck
My mum was playing with Rusty (yes the same laid back bun I spoke about yesterday...bless him)...

Anyway he had been tugging at his run door with his teeth quite violently, and my mum was stroking his nose & playing with him, when all of a sudden he bit her quite hard :shock:

Anyway, so hard that it drew blood & hurt quite a lot....My mum is now in a panic, as she last had a tetnus jab when she was little (she is now 50)...Do buns carry tetnus? and would it be advisable to go to the doctor tomorrow, or are we worrying about nothing :lol: xx

If you asked a healthcare professional they'd say get a tetanus shot, but I've been bitten plenty of times and had my last tetanus more than 30 years ago.

Your mother should see a doctor tomorrow. She will need a tetanus jab and possibly antibiotics.

Back