• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please? Question post 20

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Mae is having a dental tomorow and I am really worried about her :( Could she have some vibes please?

Last edited:
heres a photo of her so the vibes know who to go to
1zcluhi.jpg

thanks everyone! Made her packup, stuffed the carry case with hay, just about to leave eeeek! :shock: you're all so kind :love:

Good luck! I'm about to go and get Cloud in her carrier too. :|

*Sends lots and lots of vibes*

Good luck to you too and loads of vibes for Cloud and her nose :love:

So I got there and we had a check up with the vet first :shock: wasnt expecting that, at my old vet they just wisk them off and say "call us later"
He looked at her and said she was very skinny, weighed her and shes now 0.75 kg :cry: thats 0.15kg in a week/week and a half :(

He isn't sure it's her teeth as she still has a HUGE appetite :? He said that he'll check her teeth under anesthetic anyway (he tried with the scopy thingy but cant see much) because of her dental history. He's going to call me if her teeth are fine and see what other things we can do. If i dont hear anything by 1.30/2pm i can call and see how she is.

What could be wrong with her :? I thought worms, i wormed them both (a week long course of panacur) in may when i got them, could Mae of caught worms?

The vet just called, the spurs were tiny, but he filed them down anyway, hes taking a blood sample, what sort of things would they test for?

Back