• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5ft rabbit hutch

fiona3

Warren Scout
Hi All
I know this isnt in the right place, but i dont seem to be able to post it in the "for sale- items wanted" bit. Probably because im not selling anything!:D

Anyway, i have a 5ft hutch sitting in my garden, in perfect condition, used for one weekend! Its a pets at home job, so not the sturdiest of builds!:lol: Its sat there for 2 years under a tarpaulin just in case! I wouldnt keep a rabbit in it permanently it was just kept to house any foundlings :D It was bought as a temporary measure as i find a few wafes and strays in my job. It hasnt been occupied for over a year now so.... If anyone wants it and lives in central Scotland and can pick it up. Its free! Maybe a rescue could use it as a temp measure? Its just a shame its sitting there when i know rescues are struggling. Bet now i find 10 rabbits in the next few months:lol:Will get a photo if anyone is interested in it. Thanks.

Free hutch!

No one want a free hutch in great condition in central Scotland? Or know anyone who might need one? :wave:

are there any rescues near you? im sure if there are they would snap it up.
The reason you cant post in the for sale section is because you have to pay to be a forum supporter then you can sell things.

Thanks for that. I will check out my local rescues and see if they can pick it up. Cheers.

where in cental scotland and do u still have the hutch my name is john and my number

where in cental scotland and do u still have the hutch my name is john and my number
Hi All
I know this isnt in the right place, but i dont seem to be able to post it in the "for sale- items wanted" bit. Probably because im not selling anything!:D

Anyway, i have a 5ft hutch sitting in my garden, in perfect condition, used for one weekend! Its a pets at home job, so not the sturdiest of builds!:lol: Its sat there for 2 years under a tarpaulin just in case! I wouldnt keep a rabbit in it permanently it was just kept to house any foundlings :D It was bought as a temporary measure as i find a few wafes and strays in my job. It hasnt been occupied for over a year now so.... If anyone wants it and lives in central Scotland and can pick it up. Its free! Maybe a rescue could use it as a temp measure? Its just a shame its sitting there when i know rescues are struggling. Bet now i find 10 rabbits in the next few months:lol:Will get a photo if anyone is interested in it. Thanks.

Back