• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why am i so nervous?

breeze

Mama Doe
hypo is off be neutered in the morning and im worried like mad.hes so teeny. one question though am i meant starve him or is he ok eating and drinking?

I'm sure it will all go well, good luck to him:D

No you don't have to starve rabbits just feed him as normal:D

whats the best thing put in the cage?monsters not litter trained:roll: so i was thinking news paper will a blanket up one corner and hay in other?cant wait have him inside :oops::D

Hes going to need softness and warmth so id line the whole lot with soft towels and blankets and just wash them afterwards. Have a clean batch on standby so u can change one when he wees on it.

Definatly dont starve him before :wave:

I would limit his space a little, just news paper and hay where he can get at it, you don't want anything sticking to his wound so that sounds good. Make sure he is warm enough as well some buns find it hard to retain their heat when they come round from GA:wave: I'm sure he will be just fine. Have you got his fav veg and herbs just to tempt him with when he comes out?

Back