• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fern and Sooty

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100002.jpg

2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100001.jpg

2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100004.jpg

2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100003.jpg

2005_0110SEPTEMBER20100006.jpg

georgeous buns ...doomed i think to stay in rescue .. :(

They have already been here ages and they are so unhappy at being shut in a hutch :(

im currently trying to think of a fundraiser to raise money to get them a hutch with attached run as i think this will make them much happier .
and if they do get a home then im sure another pair of rescue buns will benefit after them :)

They are lovely :( I bet its the agouti that's putting people off :( I think agouti buns are really pretty :oops:

How long have they been there now? I looked for their original thread and can't find it. RU's search tool is not a friend of mine :roll:

feels like theyve been here ages ... i will check up exactly how long ..

i think its their colours and ages ...and the fact that Fern has just had to have a dental wont help :(

I just looked and immediately thought how beautiful they both were :love::love:

How can they not have been snapped up, look at those smooshable faces :D

What's their story?

I just looked and immediately thought how beautiful they both were :love::love:

How can they not have been snapped up, look at those smooshable faces :D

What's their story?

Fern was a stray bun that came to us ...she was adopted and paired up with Sooty ...then 12 months later their owners circumstances changed and they came back to us.:(

They have been here since .. :(

neither are cuddle buns ...dont like being picked up . Fern recently needed a dental and both are mature buns ... :(

That's such a shame. :( They are both gorgeous too. :love::love: I hope you manage to get them a hutch with attached run. My rabbit is not a cuddly bun, but he is very rewarding and deefinitely likes an audience. :wave:

I :love::love::love: Fern and Sooty. They REALLY pull at my heart strings. I am wishing for a forever home for them xxx

Back