• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doodee has found new noms.

Went downstairs to see what all the noise was about.

Doodee looking terribly pleased with herself licking her face and my daughter looking woebegone saying 'I thought she jumped up because she wanted a head rub but all she really wanted was my banana sandwich'

Went downstairs to see what all the noise was about.

Doodee looking terribly pleased with herself licking her face and my daughter looking woebegone saying 'I thought she jumped up because she wanted a head rub but all she really wanted was my banana sandwich'

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's funny :lol::lol: (but not for your daughter). You should start a 'What have your bunnies pinched?' thread! :wave: I have a garden bunny, but last time we had him inside he took a fancy to the wooden clothes pegs.

Doodee is a special head case I had from the RSPCA. She was listed as an experienced and adult only home.

She even made there national special cases list as a PLEASE someone take this crazy aggressive rabbit and try and help her PLEASE.:lol: Fred had just died and the house was too quiet and I wanted to take on a bun who really needed a home as a house rabbit. I have had aggressive does before but Doodee was something else.:shock:

Even though I have children they let me have her. I took my kids with me who told the RSPCA all they knew about bunny behaviour and care at length and in great detail and they decided my kids knew more about rabbits than most adults looking to rehome.

There is nothing Doodee will not pinch or savage. She bites the hand that feeds her but after three months as a bunzilla house rabbit that destroys all in her wake she is finally indulging in a little bit of more normal rabbit behaviour. The kids love her to bits even though she has bitten all of them and on her braver days she comes for a fleeting head-rub now.

She may even let me get a photo of her soon without stealing the camera if I am quick.

Back