• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Paula, Polly and Pebbles (ex Lymington)

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
These are the Lymington bunnies I am currently fostering for ARC. 2-year old Paula and her 1-year old daughters Polly and Pebbles. They are a bit tubby and need to lose some weight, and their poos are tiny, but other than that they are inquisitive and brave enough to come out of their hutch. They don't want to be touched, though, so I am just sitting with them for now.

Mum Paula

P1000681.jpg

Polly

P1000669.jpg

P1000679.jpg

Pebbles

P1000673.jpg

P1000677.jpg

Both sisters

P1000659.jpg

Polly

P1000668.jpg

Awwww, pretty girls. :love:

Pebbles in particular looks a little bit 'big built ie. porky' :oops: in those photos. Sowwy Pebbles. :(

Thanks for posting these Photos, it's lovely to see them stretching their legs and taking in their new surroundings, must be heaven for them.

I like their names too. ;)

from Paula :D

Gorgeous!:love: I have two of the Lymington bunnies that I'm fostering, I'll try and post some photos later. My two are very similar looking to Paula and Polly.

Glad they are settling in well!

I LOVE Paula, which is unusual because I don't normally go for white buns but she's gorgeous. They all are.

I LOVE Paula, which is unusual because I don't normally go for white buns but she's gorgeous. They all are.

They have some rather pretty colours, there is probably a name for them. Paula is white with sandy and greyish brown patches. Polly is white with a grey (sometimes slightly lilac) shimmer. And Pebbles is dark grey and white mostly. With a bit of brown.
They seem to be a mix of Nethie and Lionhead.

They have some rather pretty colours, there is probably a name for them. Paula is white with sandy and greyish brown patches. Polly is white with a grey (sometimes slightly lilac) shimmer. And Pebbles is dark grey and white mostly. With a bit of brown.
They seem to be a mix of Nethie and Lionhead.

I meant Polly. :oops:

We think Nutmeg is a mix of nethie and lionhead. They look a lot bigger than her though but maybe that's just a bit deceptive.

:D Oh this brought a tear to my eye, i had a cuddle of these three putting them into their carrier, its just incrediably seeing them in a nice environment and exploring, they must be soooo happy having all that clean space now :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

They are very pretty indeed, so pleased to be rescued I'm sure. :love::love::love: I love their little manes. My bunny is a lionhead cross, so I'm a bit biased. ;)

Back