• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want a hat?

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Made from the finest cashmere (lop x) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! :evil:

a) Miss Money Penny wee'd on the mattress. We stripped the bed, attempted to clean the mattress, job done.

b) She wee'd on the duvet. So we had to get the spare summer one (given that I am ALWAYS cold) out of the airing cupboard and whack the duvet in the laundry until I could get to the laundrette.

c) She wee'd on my pillow. I felt my pillow when I went to bed, having found a poo on it, but it felt dry...evidently my pillow had acted like a sanitary towel and drawn all the wee into the mattress...again...as I discovered at 3AM!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil:

d) She stamped her foot repeatedly, and apparently for no reason, until we turned the light on, at 5:30AM!!!

e) Just wasted 2 hours of my last day of holiday in the laundrette with said bedding items, at the cost of £10+ :evil::evil:

I am not a happy bunny (excuse the pun), and as I got back into bed at 5:30am, I declared to OH "Bunnies aren't my favourite thing right now".

And on top of that there's the stress of their bond falling apart, them living in two different rooms, and having to try and force antibiotics into her every day....I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a bunny mummy!:roll:

I decided not to let the rabbits on my bed because of episodes like this.
If you can find another room that is not your bedroom or at least prevent the rabbit from jumping on your bed, the stress will diminish a lot.

Will you take an exchange for a newborn baby?

Defo :love::love::love::love: alternatively/additionally - a kidney, a lung...all my possessions? :love:

I decided not to let the rabbits on my bed because of episodes like this.
If you can find another room that is not your bedroom or at least prevent the rabbit from jumping on your bed, the stress will diminish a lot.

Our bunnies have fallen out, one is in the lounge, only other room we have is the bedroom, so one has to be in there. Think we will have to swap them over, the one in the lounge doesn't wee.

Oooops! lol Snowdrop was similar for a few weeks in our room then she settled down and was good as gold.

Strawberry got kicked out of our room after I had to get up about 3am ever morning and sleep on the sofa as he wouldnt stop attacking me in the night!

You poor love, I am so glad my two don't wee on me anymore.

Maybe she will stop when she has settled down

Back