• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pips reaction to straw!

Livi

Alpha Buck
Last night I decided to stuff some straw into Pips covered litter tray, because the nights are drawing in and on occasions I have seen her sat in there….so I thought maybe she liked to snuggle in there, so as its getting chilly I thought it was a good idea!

Obviously not:roll:…this morning I found a huge pile of poo’s just outside the litter tray…..obviously straw is not a preferred thing to poo on :lol: So I will be changing it all tonight when I get in.

Suppose I shouldn’t have changed the ‘winning formula’ but was only trying to help…..maybe she sees Straw as a bedding and didn’t want to soil her bed:)….who knows?! She has still wee’d in there tho…

Anyway - lesson learned :D as she has also in protest chewed her vet bed, which she has never done before either!

Back