• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thump in the night!! ...lm in biiig trouble

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
somebun has thumped alllll night ...and the night before ... :?:?

kept me awake ...and the OH...and i know he wont be happy .. :?:?

i dont know who it is as weve took in few newbies over last few days and we have a couple of boarders ..:? :? :?

oh my am i gunna get it when he gets home :(:(
i feel so guilty as he has to get up mega early for work :(

We have a new cat on the neighbour that seems to be terrorising the two next door. All we hear all night is hissing and that horrid screaching noise cats make as they fight!

I know the feeling.

I've got 4 foster bunnies arrived yesterday evening and very nervous. I heard foot thumping every hour during the night :oops::oops::?

I leaned out of the bedroom window at one point to see if I could hear any noise other than foot thumping and worked out it was Dot thumping on that occasion:shock::roll: (she's at the other side of the garden). Elijah and Rudy were also thumping and they are indoors :censored:

There's only 40 bunneh feetsies here I dread to think how rescues cope with noisy bunny feet!

Back