• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Made a HUGE Mistake........u/d Pics Post 19

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I thought it was a good idea to give Sir Victor a wooden spoon to play with. His Lordship spent most of the night bashing the spoon against a radiator or chucking the spoon in the air enjoying the racket it makes as it hits the kitchen floor.

Little :censored:

:roll:

Last edited:
Of course His Lordship is now enjoying a post breakfast snooze. Meanwhile I am knackered and I look like I have been on the gin !!

Aww, that Sir Victor has a lot to answer for! But he's just too cute, you wouldn't be able to stay mad at him! Is there any chance of a picture of him with said spoon? :oops::wave::wave::wave::wave: I'd love to see it, I think he's lovely :love::love::love::love:

Aww, that Sir Victor has a lot to answer for! But he's just too cute, you wouldn't be able to stay mad at him! Is there any chance of a picture of him with said spoon? :oops::wave::wave::wave::wave: I'd love to see it, I think he's lovely :love::love::love::love:

^^ this, was coming to ask for a piccie :love:

The wooden spoon will be removed overnight from now on !!

002-18.jpg

003-16.jpg

005-13.jpg

Lady Lydia has now joined in the fun...........:roll:

004-20.jpg

Back