• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mac posing, Albie being camera shy!

Sayrah82

Alpha Buck
Evening all, thought I'd share some pics of my boys - Mac 11wks today, and Albie will be on Thursday!

There's a few pictures here of Mac...

P1020786.jpg

P1020790.jpg

P1020778.jpg

original.jpg

P1020782.jpg

P1020796.jpg

P1020799.jpg

Albie didn't seem to want to have his picture taken - but you can see how much smaller than Mac he still is in this one!!

P1020785.jpg

Will try to get some decent ones of Albie the cutie soon!!

Thank you!

Can't wait for their proper run to arrive later this week - Mac has finally worked out that he's clever enough to get out of their temporary playpen - trying to catch him after escape attempt one this morning wasn't fun :roll:

Lovely pics, so pleased Albie is happier about the camera now. :love::love: My rabbit would make short work of the willow ball - have they had a chew yet?

My rabbit would make short work of the willow ball - have they had a chew yet?

They're just working out that that's what its for! They're slightly over excited by the grass though, so they tend to spend most of the time they're out munching on that! Anyone'd think they don't have 4 different kinds of hay in their hutch lol

They're just working out that that's what its for! They're slightly over excited by the grass though, so they tend to spend most of the time they're out munching on that! Anyone'd think they don't have 4 different kinds of hay in their hutch lol

Yes, gras is cool if you're a bun ... Spenser also has a thing about choosing the most dried up looking leaves from our apple tree to eat. He turns up his nose at any I pick freshly for him. It took him months to work out the hay in his hutch was for eating. :roll::roll:

Back