• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie in the garden, feeling better!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
Doing her ballet "first position"
DSC03421.jpg

Mid "Old lady" binky

DSC03423.jpg

"Is you looking at my dulap??"
DSC03427.jpg

"Nom nom nom nom I haven't had grass for aagesss."

DSC03435.jpg

IMG]http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx11/Candiflare/DSC03436.jpg[/IMG]

DSC03414.jpg

Shes gorgeous:love::love::love::love: How many buns do you have now? I've lost track since you bonded your threesome:oops::roll:

Last edited:
She is so lovely. Would you not be best to keep her and rehome Penny. With her history, at least she would get the special care you offer.

Well I think I might have to rehome both of them. My OH has said he's fine with me "rescuing" rabbits that need it and giving them the vet treatment they need, on a temporary basis and rehoming them when a home comes along, but he's not okay with me just taking in endless bunnies and adding them to my group. While we live together and go halves on the rent, I have to respect his, as it's his house as much as mine. I've thought many times about moving out and just having as many buns as I want!

The other factor about who goes first is a practical one... Penelope seems to grow and grow every day (she is definitely a french lop x with something) and requires my second biggest hutch (the single 6ft-er.) She couldn't possibly go in the indoor cage that Rosie is currently in because she's too big, and due to the restrictions from my OH, I can't take up anymore space by buying another hutch. It's more than my relationship is worth.

I'm hoping to find someone on the forum that would be willing to take her and I would help with vets costs if they needed it. It's not the money that's the problem, it's the fact that my OH will leave me if I take in any more buns!

Well I think I might have to rehome both of them. My OH has said he's fine with me "rescuing" rabbits that need it and giving them the vet treatment they need, on a temporary basis and rehoming them when a home comes along, but he's not okay with me just taking in endless bunnies and adding them to my group. While we live together and go halves on the rent, I have to respect his, as it's his house as much as mine. I've thought many times about moving out and just having as many buns as I want!

The other factor about who goes first is a practical one... Penelope seems to grow and grow every day (she is definitely a french lop x with something) and requires my second biggest hutch (the single 6ft-er.) She couldn't possibly go in the indoor cage that Rosie is currently in because she's too big, and due to the restrictions from my OH, I can't take up anymore space by buying another hutch. It's more than my relationship is worth.

I'm hoping to find someone on the forum that would be willing to take her and I would help with vets costs if they needed it. It's not the money that's the problem, it's the fact that my OH will leave me if I take in any more buns!

You have to do whats right for you and the bunnies and I think you have done a fantastic job getting them neutered and health check. I think Penelope is crossed with a giant she has the face of a giant if you know what I mean. I must pm you the pictures of my dad cuddling Penelope her ears look huge in the picture :shock:

Back