• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few edits

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
starting to mess about with some of my pics, so here are a few simple edits just messing with the colour :D

greyyblahh-1.jpg

yeah-1.jpg

greycolour-1.jpg

Ah ok. A feathered brush basically is a lot softer on the edges. Gives you a bit of play for any place where it goes over the edges slightly, which is easy done with odd shapes and areas of shadow.

PS. Lightroom's fantastic if you have enough computer power to run it. *loves Lightroom*

Ah ok. A feathered brush basically is a lot softer on the edges. Gives you a bit of play for any place where it goes over the edges slightly, which is easy done with odd shapes and areas of shadow.

PS. Lightroom's fantastic if you have enough computer power to run it. *loves Lightroom*

ahh :oops:, ohh I'll try that then (lightroom) as long as its mac friendly I'll give it a try :D,

It's a bit expensive (a friend bought mine to say thank you for some photos I did). I use mine on a Mac. Tis the reason he got it for me cos my Photoshop (bought when I was a student so a helluva lot cheaper) was Windows only so I needed something and decided Lightroom was much simpler for lots of photos than doing each one individually on Photoshop, after trying out the trial version.

It's a bit expensive (a friend bought mine to say thank you for some photos I did). I use mine on a Mac. Tis the reason he got it for me cos my Photoshop (bought when I was a student so a helluva lot cheaper) was Windows only so I needed something and decided Lightroom was much simpler for lots of photos than doing each one individually on Photoshop, after trying out the trial version.

ahhh, hmm well I'm starting college tomorrow to do Interactive media & they use the adobe creative suite to dunno if they might provide it hmmm

ahhh, hmm well I'm starting college tomorrow to do Interactive media & they use the adobe creative suite to dunno if they might provide it hmmm

They'll provide it at the college on their computers but not for you to use at home on your own computer. It's worth investing in it while you are at college. Retail price for Photoshop alone is £600. Education version about £100. Lightroom, retail is about £250 and education £100. Education version is only available to students.

Phew! :wave: They are indeed perfect as they are. :love::love::love:I hope they don't all moult at the same time. My Spenser has just started his first moult ...

most of mine have already moulted, should have seen the STATE of sonny just a few weeks ago .. I was ashamed to take any pics or anything :oops:

They'll provide it at the college on their computers but not for you to use at home on your own computer. It's worth investing in it while you are at college. Retail price for Photoshop alone is £600. Education version about £100. Lightroom, retail is about £250 and education £100. Education version is only available to students.

ohhhh, I'll do that then :D

Back