• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indy's ear has unflopped!!

smoo

Mama Doe
As the title says, his 2nd ear flopped about a week ago and now it's back up.

Would this be because he's in pain or anything..

He is still eating just has much food.. the only difference is for the past 2 weeks he's been alot naughtier..

He also hates HATES being picked up so checking to see if he has any berry's has been pretty difficult!!

I remember you saying and showing a pic!!
I think its up to him and his mood as to if its up or down!! Bless him!!
It will be his mood indicator!!!:lol::lol:

Bunnies do amazing things with their ears. :love::love: I think they just like to keep us wondering. With mine ears back mean he is very, very relaxed, as he is normally an uppy-eared bunny. I do sometimes see him with one ear up and the other down, but not for long - usually they are both up. Is Indy's unlopped ear up all the time?

only today and yesterday... Nothings changed with his set up and was running around and binkying more than usual. Is this a sign that he'll need neutering v.v.soon??

Glad his ear has sprung back up! I'm still waiting for Rascal's left ear to pop back up, he looks very silly atm :roll: If you find out what causes the flopping, lemme know :D

Floppy had helicopter ears when I first got him when he was a baby, then they both flopped, then he spent a while deciding whether to have floppy ears or helicopter ears. Never knew what his ears would do :lol:

He eventually decided on floppy ears (although he still occasionally tests out the helicopter ears :roll:)

He's 10-11 weeks, isn't he? :wave: Keep an eye on his bits! I'm so new to bunnies myself that I still find it strange to thinking of them being fertile when they still look like babies, but such can be the case ...

Am deffo keeping an eye on whats going on in his trouser department. He HATES being picked up so it's a 2 man job.

Spenser hates being picked up. :evil::evil: He travels everywhere by carrier at the moment as I'm recovering from a broken arm! The only way I can check his 'bits' is by lifting his leg when he's lying out all relaxed. Not surprisingly this doesn't go down well...

Luna isn't thrilled about being picked up but will put up with it , but Indy struggles and kicks.. I hate him being stressed so I put him in a little pet carrier that i've got even to take him outside. He loves and a stroke and a nuzzle but in the comfort of his hutch only... Trimming his nails should be a joy :cry:

Trimming his nails should be a joy :cry:

I chickened out and took Spenser to the vet to have his nails trimmed. It might be more do-able if you can enlist the help of someone else. Actually I had to help the vet hold my very cross bunny while she did the needful. :roll::roll:

I chickened out and took Spenser to the vet to have his nails trimmed. It might be more do-able if you can enlist the help of someone else. Actually I had to help the vet hold my very cross bunny while she did the needful. :roll::roll:

I find it much harder to cut nails with someone else if the bunny is a fidget.:oops:

Anyway Roger says: There is nufink wong wif helicoptor eeyars!
SDC13171.jpg

I've just remembered I know of a bunny locally who was supposed to be pure lop but has one permanently unlopped ear. Her parents were both lops but it's thought one of the grandparents wasn't! She's a very pretty bunny, I might add. :wave:

Back