• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry, Dandelion, Buttercup & Clover....again!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
A few more pics of the boys that I took tonight....

Bunnies31stAugust2010012.jpg

Bunnies31stAugust2010001.jpg

BunniesAugust2010suppertime053.jpg

Bunnies31stAugust2010014.jpg

Bunnies31stAugust2010023.jpg

Bunnies31stAugust2010027.jpg

Bunnies31stAugust2010029.jpg

Bunnies31stAugust2010036.jpg

Bunnies31stAugust2010037.jpg

Handsome as ever ... the camera does get some interesting looks. ;) In the first picture it looks as if they are more interested in what is in front of them, but can't quite resist the urge to check up on what you're up to. Bless them! :love::love::love::love:

I forgot to take my camera out at suppertime this evening, and they were all zonked out in the sun looking very cute. By the time I'd gone back indoors to get it they'd moved - typical :roll:

I forgot to take my camera out at suppertime this evening, and they were all zonked out in the sun looking very cute. By the time I'd gone back indoors to get it they'd moved - typical :roll:

I know the feeling. :roll::roll: I had to be out from 8.30am to 4.30pm today, and although Spenser sleeps most of the afternoon he was really quite huffy, poor boy, when I got home. :( Fortunately a rare occurence for me to be out for that long.

I know the feeling. :roll::roll: I had to be out from 8.30am to 4.30pm today, and although Spenser sleeps most of the afternoon he was really quite huffy, poor boy, when I got home. :( Fortunately a rare occurence for me to be out for that long.

At least it shows he appreciates your company :lol: Hope you gave him a big fuss to sooth his feelings ;)

At least it shows he appreciates your company :lol: Hope you gave him a big fuss to sooth his feelings ;)

He got a very big fuss. :love::love: Was more keen to be petted than let out of the hutch. He slipped in and out of the huff for about an hour or so. Fortunately I won't be straying far from the house tomorrow....

Back