• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww. they made me feel so honoured

by letting me join in on their grooming session. :love::love:

Ive been reading this website thing about behaviour and communication. I was watching them play in my room when i thought "i wonder if".

So i pretended to be a rabbit :oops: ... not literally, i think id go through the ceiling if i started hopping and binkying aroud with them!! :lol:

Anyway, i lowered myself onto my hands and kneeds and lowered my head and Marley sat for a few minutes licking my head!

Dolly isnt quite as affectionate but i nudged her a couple of times and she obliged...i was waiting for a firm nip to say :censored: off though! :lol:

I probably sound totally insane, but at least my buns love me! :D :love: :love: :love:

Awww thats so lovely, ur buns obviously love u alot :D

My timmy sometimes grooms me too :love:

Have a go, i want to know if im insane or not. :lol:

crouch down on your knees and bend over in the prayer position with your chin and nose on the floor :lol: might not work but anyone watching might get a giggle or 2!

OOO, I'm going to give it a go to:D

Do what i explained, if it doesnt work, watch their behaviour when they groom eachother and how they behave when their invitation to be groomed is declined.

Its so interesting, ill have to see if i can find the link again. You'll have to let me know if it works or not!

xx

Mischa will do this and if I am persistent enough so will Nutmeg and Mini. Not Smudge though, he's no fool :lol:

Do what i explained, if it doesnt work, watch their behaviour when they groom eachother and how they behave when their invitation to be groomed is declined.

Its so interesting, ill have to see if i can find the link again. You'll have to let me know if it works or not!

xx

Sounds fascinating, I certainly will have a go!
Yes you must post the link on here:D

I do it too, glad I am not completley mad!.. The buns prefered me this way rather than so big and tall, especially Carlo, Ian is always walking into me with my bum in the air!!**

**NOT HOW IT SOUNDS:shock:

I do it too, glad I am not completley mad!.. The buns prefered me this way rather than so big and tall, especially Carlo, Ian is always walking into me with my bum in the air!!**

**NOT HOW IT SOUNDS:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

I didnt think about it like THAT untill you said it!!

...Shellypops, you have a dirty mind! :lol:

well I'm layed on the floor at the min with my bun and she just keeps running past me and tryin to eat my hair now and again :lol:

well I'm layed on the floor at the min with my bun and she just keeps running past me and tryin to eat my hair now and again :lol:

Yes, that's what mine would do! They let me stroke them, but never groom me back, just try to bite or eat my hair/clothes! Then again, they only rarely groom each other really.

I probably sound totally insane, but at least my buns love me! :D :love: :love: :love:

Nope, unless I am as well :lol::lol: I've started to put my head down to let Elijah groom me and he is really good at responding, I'm not to keen when he goes for the eyes though! He's always groomed my eyebrows which is really funny and he sometimes nibbles at my hairline which is a really weird sensation :love::love:

by letting me join in on their grooming session. :love::love:

Ive been reading this website thing about behaviour and communication. I was watching them play in my room when i thought "i wonder if".

So i pretended to be a rabbit :oops: ... not literally, i think id go through the ceiling if i started hopping and binkying aroud with them!! :lol:

Anyway, i lowered myself onto my hands and kneeds and lowered my head and Marley sat for a few minutes licking my head!

Dolly isnt quite as affectionate but i nudged her a couple of times and she obliged...i was waiting for a firm nip to say :censored: off though! :lol:

My OH has started to randomly bounce whilst Biscuit is free-ranging occasionally. He goes mental and binkies with her lol.

He does sit and lick us a lot if we sit on the floor with him too :)

:lol: mine jump all over me, if i lay there long enough. Marley comes and flops out on my stomach when im not very well :love:

Nope, unless I am as well :lol::lol: I've started to put my head down to let Elijah groom me and he is really good at responding, I'm not to keen when he goes for the eyes though! He's always groomed my eyebrows which is really funny and he sometimes nibbles at my hairline which is a really weird sensation :love::love:

I used to just put my hand out, but it doesnt seem to work as well. Yeah, they always go for the hairline! :lol:

My OH has started to randomly bounce whilst Biscuit is free-ranging occasionally. He goes mental and binkies with her lol.

He does sit and lick us a lot if we sit on the floor with him too :)

:lol::lol::lol:
:love:

Back