• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a picture of me and Mae

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
23mu0ie.jpg

:love::love::love: Im really worried about her, she has a dental app on the second and is underweight and i think she may of lost more weight scince the last vet visit :cry: i have a bad feeling about the 2nd :cry:

and the newly painted hutch!
e88tp3.jpg

Awwwwwww she is very cute :love:
I expect her weightloss is due to her Dental problems. I hope everything goes well for her on the 2nd xx

Thanks :love: I've really bonded with her and she now ask's for nose rubs which is great compared to the terrified bunny i started with :love:

the vet said the spurs were very small and not cutting into her tounge :? i did cut down her pellets way to drastically so i blame myself but now they are on half an egg cupfull each, i dont know if i should increase Mae's a bit more, Sebastian is fine, if not a bit chubby :oops:

thanks i have everything crossed :(

Awwhhh! :love:

I have a bun with dental problems and it's such a worry. She had her incisors out earlier in the year but one grew back - I've been putting off taking her back to have it removed again as I find it really worrying, for some reason, worse than any other thing that requires them to be knocked out. I'm not sure why because I think all bunny surgery carries the same risks. :oops: Plus nothing bad has ever happened so I don't know where I'm getting all paranoid from! :roll::lol:

I'll be sending lots of extra vibes for Mae on the 2nd. :):wave:

Also, love the colour of the hutch! Much better than the boring 'P@H Poo Brown' colour that mine is! :lol:

she has no front teefies as they were removed before i got her :p bless :p gosh! must be a pain to have them grow back :p I dont think they put them under as deep when its a dental?

thankyou :) aha poo brown :') it used to be (i think we have the same hutch) but i wanted it to be blue so i could paint clouds and a sun on it :oops:

Back