• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pea pods

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
hiya! i've posted this on the diet forum as well as here, get more advice that way!! can buns eat pea pods or just the peas? if they can eat the pods, does that mean they can have mange tout?

emily x

hiya! i've posted this on the diet forum as well as here, get more advice that way!! can buns eat pea pods or just the peas? if they can eat the pods, does that mean they can have mange tout?

emily x

Hi Emily, yes they can have pods & mange tout :D

If you have lots and want to dry some for the winter - they dry well :D I did a few batches on trays in my airing cupboard :D

Would they still be ok in a couple of weeks time? I mean, if I bought them off you in a couple of weeks time. :oops:

Would they still be ok in a couple of weeks time? I mean, if I bought them off you in a couple of weeks time. :oops:

:lol::lol: bless you - I don't actually have any for sale I'm afraid :(
*makes more plans to take over the world with dried bunny food*

Oh hang on, I'm in a completely different thread to what I thought I was. :oops: I tell you, I'm fit for nothing but colouring in today. :oops::roll:

If you have lots and want to dry some for the winter - they dry well :D I did a few batches on trays in my airing cupboard :D

Aww, if only I'd known this earlier. I ate 2 huges bags of pea pods a few days ago... I love them! But just threw the pods away. (My o/h doesn't love my pea pod obsession quite so much.. my bum stinks! :lol:)

im so totally confused.

I asked exactly this question about 2 weeks ago and was told, no, they can't have peas and pea pods, but they can have mange tout.

How confused am i?:?

Back