• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happly playing

That's good news. :wave: Spenser was doing the same but has now become diverted by his dinner. After 4 months of total resistance he is now eating carrots! :shock::shock::shock:

That's good news. :wave: Spenser was doing the same but has now become diverted by his dinner. After 4 months of total resistance he is now eating carrots! :shock::shock::shock:

:shock::lol: locksley is carrot mad, he refuses to eat his supper unless he is given a carrot to run around with like a bone in his mouth, he does the same with tomatos :lol:

I've heard mixed views about buns and tomatoes :?, but if an experienced Bunny Mum like you gives them I might try my lad with them. He's not daft about the carrots - always leaves them until last, but it does mean there's food in his bowl a bit longer.:lol::lol:

he doesn't get them often, its just when he has an extra treat he goes mad for them, and carries it around in his mouth running around to show everyone :lol:

Any photos of these veg carrying antics? The only thing Spenser has carried in his mouth was his brush, which he took a fancy to when we weren't looking. The handle was badly chewed by the time we recovered it. :lol::lol:

018-8.jpg

Back