• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I be worried? WARNING I AM PANICkING

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
I found two caterpillar type things climbing up the wall in the bunny room, I have no pictures as my camera is broken. But they were light in color tiny and had legs so thats no a maggot is it???? PANIC aghhhr:shock:

I think you're right, if it had legs its not a maggot.
But you prob need to find out where they came from.
fingers crossed. :)

Hope they go back to where they came from - and stay there. Don't want creepy crawlies in the bunny room. Do the buns seem OK? :wave:

Hope they go back to where they came from - and stay there. Don't want creepy crawlies in the bunny room. Do the buns seem OK? :wave:

Yeah they are fine, just freaked me out, I keep the bun room meticulously clean, unlike the rest of my house. I wonder if its from the hay...right am gonna disinfect everything

They could also be beetle larvae. Flour beetles quite often come in the boxes of crickets that we get for our gecko. They look fuzzy but they are quite short in comparison to caterpillars (they're harmless).

Back