• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlo has a poorly foot

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
My little baby boy can't put his foot down properly, I think its something to do with his claw it almost seems loose he can still run and stuff he just seems a bit tentative, I have trued to have a look but he wriggled and growled at me!

Off to the vets tommorrow anyway, just wondered if anyone had had any claw related problems

Yup. Carlisle ripped one out on the shed carpet when I first got him. He was fine in a couple of days. :wave:

Oh okaay yes he escaped the other night and beat my carpet up, maybe thats where it happened, he couldn't put his foot down at all on sunday, he was a lot better yesterday, and today you would hardly know that anythin was a miss

Lilly had a scuffle with Dex through the bars and Dex managed to get her teeth in to her front paw. She was sore for a few days but also fine within the week. Foot injuries seem to heal very fast in rabbits.

Back