• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

urgent blood on princesses private!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
i have Misty and Princess in the garden just gone out to check and noticed a bit of blood on her fur side of her mouth and some blood on her mane i pick her up everything fine until I come to her bits these a small amount of blood and a little bit of mucous Im not sure if its come from her weeing bits or bum

ive rung vets who cant see her until 5pm ive placed her back in the hutch shes still very lively only difference being she did attack me this morning when i picked her up and shes never done that before!

she had a recent litter with her last owner but killed all her babies could she have an infection?

She may be pregnant again and about to give birth. Or she may be having a miscarriage.

Getting her to the Vet ASAP is definitely the right thing to do

Good luck

Sooty had a Uterine bleed, there was very dark red blood plus quite a lot of mucus type stuff.

She had 2 bleeds and an emergency spay.

I hope shes not about to give birth :shock: im preying theres nothing seriously wrong with her either :cry: she has blood on her leg now being so fluffy its just sticking to her fur :( ive examined my garden and theres no sign of any babies or decapited babies just incase :(

hya iv just gone through this with felicity.vt thinks may be some infection from either loosing a litter or somethiing.hope shes ok

thanks hun i did a search on here and your thread came up ive just read it right through and deffinatly sounds like the same thing! poor felicity :( im glad shes getting teh right kind of treatmnet now hun :)

He felt her uterus for a while and hes pretty certain theres no babies in there so deffinatly not pregnant :D great news for me!

hes treating her for an infection ive come away with some baytril and hes advised i have her speyed sooner rather then later so im thinking getting her speyed next week :)

He felt her uterus for a while and hes pretty certain theres no babies in there so deffinatly not pregnant :D great news for me!

hes treating her for an infection ive come away with some baytril and hes advised i have her speyed sooner rather then later so im thinking getting her speyed next week :)

word for word off my vet. :) did she have an antibiotic injectin aswell?good luck vibes for her and a speedy recovery.know how you feel. seeing the blood isnt nice

Back