• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom had a go at show jumping. :D

As lots of you may know, I rescued Blossom, my auntie's bunny from a life of boredom, living in a hutch and being ignored. When she came to me, her claws were really long and she is very thin. So to help build up her muscles, I got out the rabbit jumps I'm borrowing off someone and let her have ago. :love: She did very well. :D At first she went slow but then she sped up and she seemed to enjoy it. :thumb: Hopefully letting her do this will help her become a little stronger and is also making a stronger bond between me and her. :love: It's me and my brother in the video and excuse my silly bunny talk... :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px5FjNsFULc

She's amazing! :love::love: What a difference you have made to her life. If she's not used to exercise it's probably best if she doesn't go too fast at first.

Back