• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone use one of these for the buns water?

I'd use one for my dog, but not sure I'd risk it for the buns as they're too keen on throwing around anything that can be moved :lol:

I had a very similar thing and they never used it. It just got hay and poop kicked in and they carried on using their bottle.
It never got tipped up though so they're a good alternative to bowls if that's what you're already using.

My lad would definitely enjoy tipping one of those over. :roll::roll: I see Blackberry's boys are of a similar inclination. If your bunny isn't into chucking things about they might be worth a go. :wave:

That looks like a great idea, but I think I would end up with that fallen over and four very soggy bunnies!:lol:

just thought i'd mention that my buns love to chuck stuff around too and despite pulling at and leaning on my water feeder and it never went over.

I had this one :)

The 2 that I want to use it for arent throwers so that shouldnt be a problem. They currently have a dog bowl but they drink it so fast that I usually wake up to and come home to an empty bowl. I'm going to be getting a friend for them (as long as the bond goes ok) so I ideally need something bigger

I might order one and see how they get on

mine see all bowls as a challenge, and like to get as much wee and poo in there as possible. i have some really heavy earthenware bowls that they can't pull over (from wilkinsons, they say 'rabbit' on the side!) but they don't have them often because they might drink soiled water.

I use one of those (the first one) in the summer in the run for my two. They are pretty destructive but they have yet to throw it around:D. They do use it too.

Back