• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norwich RUers anyone need anything from Hay experts?

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Hi any Norwich area RU people. I need to get some more megazorb and will be placing an order with the Hay experts (unless anyone knows anywhere locally that sells it?). Would anyone like anything added to the order to share postage costs? :) I'll need to get the order made in the next day or so. So please let me know by midnight tonight if you'll like to share. :D

All the best

Jo

What I tend to do with Hay Experts, is I buy up to the weight of the £5.00 postage. The hay is so good at the moment, that I buy all my hay, science supreme and then store it. As you type in an order, it will tell you what amount you get for the postage and its a huge amount of goods. I would order the megazorb and hay. I keep being told there is going to be a hay shortage so Im sitting on mine:lol:

I met Lisa yesterday on this big rabbit rescue we did. The products are really good and I like the fact that you actually know what time the courier is coming, so you don't have to sit in all day. Its a very good service.

I bought some nice bits from them last time. Actually I've just found a local stockist of Megazorb so I'll probably get the bits I need from there for now as I know Kath was wanting to share an order at some point. So when I need some more yummy hay and treats I'll get it from there. What hays do you normally get? I got them the 16 portion ones and they love it.

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Hay...ay.433.html?osCsid=1b6hsftd25mtpi25glgu85f665

I really need to get to PLG to get them a nice green bale of hay, the stuff I got from ken's was golden, so we've been mixing in bettr qualit stuff to make it go further.

I buy the cheaper meadow hay at £2.95 for my litter trays and then they eat Oxbow Orchard or timothy in big piles

Back