• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

green tunnels.

loulabell

Warren Scout
those of you with green snugglesafe expandable tunnels do you no where i can bye the cube which holds them together from? im not having any luck finding one. :? .

The snugglesafe ones are supposed to be chew proof. They aren't entirely chew proof but were certainly chew resistant. The cheap green tunnels from tesco weren't at all chew proof and were shredded within days

all my buns have loved these, rosie won the connecting tube and 3 tubes in rabbit of year in rabbiting on magazine when she was runner up a few years ago :)

The snugglesafe ones are supposed to be chew proof. They aren't entirely chew proof but were certainly chew resistant. The cheap green tunnels from tesco weren't at all chew proof and were shredded within days

Mine have been well and truly chewed!! :?

However the (( Burrow Pipe )) from Runaround is far more robust and hasn't been chewed at all. :)

Back