• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We need names

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have posted these pics on the other thread, but we really need some help naming some of the Lymington bunnies :wave: They are all female

I don;t think we can permanently call her HoobieMcboobie
P8300759.jpg

The identical twins :love:
P8300756.jpg

P8300757.jpg

Mum of 2 young babies
P8300761.jpg

HoobieMcBoobie should just be shortened to Hoobie, the name suits her :lol: and she does have a fair set on her :shock: :oops:

Why not name her The Duchess after Helen?:D

the two youngsters..Elsa and Echo

the Mum Hyacinth and her two young daughters Primrose and Foxglove:D

I like The Duchess, Busty Bertha and Pamela. So I'm not much help.:oops::oops: I take it she is staying or a long-term guest if you're looking for a name? Will need to think about names for the other 'guests' now ... ;)

I like all Honeybunny's names for the girls. :wave: I also think Matilda would be a nice name for a girly-bun. :love:

Last edited:
I liked this girl. When we were trying to get ages on the bunnies from the ower, and she was the eldest of all the bunnies that were there, I thought how long she had sat in this small hutch for 4/5 years (because she was the eldest). I think when she is spayed, her boobies could strink. My Daisy's all went.

I like Duchess, whose namesake is also known as "miss clipboard":D

I also didn't notice you had the two girlies Liz. I was tempted on these myself.

Back