• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's going to be SO cross..... revenge of da kitty

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if anybody remembers Alfie's escapades from last year:

I made da kitty mad

Now da kitty will be REALLY mad

Well, it's been a long time coming, but da kitty might just have finally got her revenge. 8) I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed, but Alfie is rather fond of his classic car collection:
DSCF6459450x600.jpg

DSCF9778450x600.jpg

So, imagine how furious he's going to be when he finds out Skye was trying to hotwire one of his cars and take it for a joyride. :shock::shock: She is going to be in big troubles!! :lol::lol:

DSCF0391525x700.jpg

Skye: Revenge is sweet. Mwahahaha.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha, it might have been a long time coming, but they say "revenge is a dish best served cold" don't they?!

I think Alfie's going to be a little bit mad at Skye!!

Dudley: oh noooo! The car is gonna stink of cat for weeks :censored: I don't know why everyone is laughing dis is so not funny!! it's gonna cost Alfie loads in Fenugreek Crunchies to get his car valeted to get rid of the smell of cat! He may even have to get the whole thing re-upholstered, you know what those puss wussies is like with their clawing the furniture!!

Looks like kitty's a rubbish driver as well:( She's driven that car right into the fence, it's probably a write-off!

... and I can't help feeling kitty doesn't really look as if she's enjoying herself! Methinks Alfie wins again. :lol::lol::lol:

Dudley: oh noooo! The car is gonna stink of cat for weeks :censored: I don't know why everyone is laughing dis is so not funny!! it's gonna cost Alfie loads in Fenugreek Crunchies to get his car valeted to get rid of the smell of cat! He may even have to get the whole thing re-upholstered, you know what those puss wussies is like with their clawing the furniture!!

Alfie: I know .... it's going to pong of kitty when we go on our camping trip - and this is the car you're going to be driving Dudley (well there's no way I'm driving this smelly one now).

Da kitty is very lucky I'm locked in my kennel or I'd bite her bum; she'll be repaying for the front end damage out of her pocket money, I promise you that.

Alfie: The hoomin mummy said no...... she said something ridiculous about loving da kitty as much as she loves me. Pah!

Skye's the best. :love::love: It's taken her the best part of a year to really feel at ease with us, and my heart melts when I call her and she comes to me for a fuss. :love:

She loves dh more than me though - when she wants to wake up at 6am, it's his face she walks all over. :lol::lol::lol: Which suits me fine. :lol:

Skye's the best. :love::love: It's taken her the best part of a year to really feel at ease with us, and my heart melts when I call her and she comes to me for a fuss. :love:

She loves dh more than me though - when she wants to wake up at 6am, it's his face she walks all over. :lol::lol::lol: Which suits me fine. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Neither of my cats would try to wake me up at stupid o'clock in the morning. They are clever enough to know that they would be wasting their time! :lol: They wake my husband up though! :p

Hi Skye just be warned a mad bunny is evil and has some super powers when u see the ears forward run for your life. Just some experience I have had and how I ended up here where my mummy had to rescue me by letting me jump on her back as it was soooo high up. Not sure how I climbed it but when u fear for your tail u can do anything. Love tinks x

daeddfe0.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Poor Tinks; what a trauma for you.

I just realised the camera angle makes Skye look very porky. :oops: I can assure you she's very slim really, just very very fluffy. Skye is going to run all photos past her PA before approving them for publication in future. :roll:

Back