• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my horrible neighbour

jill

Warren Scout
i was out with the kids yesterday when i got back my neighbour
had though cat poo over my fence and at my 3 baby bunnys
in there run there only 11 weeks old you could tell it was no mistake
that they hit the run iam so :censored::censored::censored::censored:
she didnt even tell me my cat was pooing in her garden

Even if your cat is pooing in her garden she has no right to do that, what is she some kind of animal??! She should have spoken to you first so you could arrange to clean it up. Dirty disgusting poo throwing "human"!!

Sadly some people are not intelligent enough to communicate in an adult/sensible/polite fashion. I think if it were me I'd go round and say something like:

"Oh, sorry to disturb you, just thought I'd better let you know that I've had some revolting youths/delinquents in my garden whilst I was out. They threw cat poo on my poor baby rabbits! I wondered if you'd seen or heard anything and if not I wanted to warn you as they're clearly not very nice people to do something so disgusting!" :shock: You could then say something about being conscious of your cat doing it's business in other peoples gardens etc and that obviously you'd happily clear it up if requested/told about it.

Why do some "adults" behave in such an immature, ignorant manner? To actually throw poo at your bunnies is a bit sick, really. Says a lot about the type of person she is though!

Hope your little buns are ok x

Iam keeping poor fessie in the house till i cat proof the back garden
iam reporting her i cant do much as iam renting and she owns her
house thinks shes better then me local gossip

Even if she owns her house this sure doesn't mean she can get away with this. It poses a health hazard other than being a sign of very poor education.

Some people are nasty, ok she does not want your cat pooping in her garden but as you are willing to go and clean it up I do not see the problem.

:evil: Thats just nasty! I understand the cat poo thing - BUT thats what cats do & if it isnt your cat then it prob. would be some one elses.
If my neighbours cat poo's in my garden - Im not sure if I would want them continously coming in to clean it up or look for it- abit intrusive....but she could just ring you & say ther is poo and you ocld pop round if she was that fussy about it. it is annoying when you dont have a cat - but to throw it at other animals is disgusting. :evil:(set up a camera on your baby buns! and the fence area for "safety"...that'll catch any bad doings!"

Sadly some people are not intelligent enough to communicate in an adult/sensible/polite fashion. I think if it were me I'd go round and say something like:

"Oh, sorry to disturb you, just thought I'd better let you know that I've had some revolting youths/delinquents in my garden whilst I was out. They threw cat poo on my poor baby rabbits! I wondered if you'd seen or heard anything and if not I wanted to warn you as they're clearly not very nice people to do something so disgusting!" :shock: You could then say something about being conscious of your cat doing it's business in other peoples gardens etc and that obviously you'd happily clear it up if requested/told about it.

I think that is a brilliant response :D

02:45 PM #9
*lily*
Wise Old Thumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffers View Post

"Oh, sorry to disturb you, just thought I'd better let you know that I've had some revolting youths/delinquents in my garden whilst I was out. They threw cat poo on my poor baby rabbits! I wondered if you'd seen or heard anything and if not I wanted to warn you as they're clearly not very nice people to do something so disgusting!" You could then say something about being conscious of your cat doing it's business in other peoples gardens etc and that obviously you'd happily clear it up if requested/told about it.
I think that is a brilliant response

mee too - sorry for got to say!:oops::D

Yes that's a brilliant idea, i'd never have thought of that but it's great in that you're getting over the point that you would clear it up yourself if only you knew about it and also telling them how disgusting you think they are but in a way thats not going to get them to kick off because you're "innocently" assuming it's not them and surely no-ones going to own up to it being them when you're put it like that - perfecto!

i asked her who done it she said her son a grown man i might add
i said i dont think its right that he did that to my bunnys :(
she said i no it isnt and then said sorry as if its normal to throw cat poo
anyway when i cat proof my garden the the old **** can whinge at some one else

Back