• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few Photos From The Lymington 68 Uplift

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
I don't want to make a big deal of this but the rabbits that we rescued today came out of this........

These bunnies we believe were being sent to Pampurred Pets (cannot confirm) for sale - so those of you who shop there or places like it that sell animals - please think on - this where your pet shops gets it's stock from.

30Aug2010007.jpg

30Aug2010012.jpg

Last edited:
Wee souls, upsetting thing is that there are loads more out there in even worse than this!

I almost feel sick :(:( ... Not that I would have been going anywhere near Pampurred Pets. :censored: Well done to all those who helped in the rescue - heores and heroines all.

My God.Those poor buns and GPs.And now they are in clean hutches,fed good food,clean water bottles and hearing gentle words with soothing voices..I could cry.
It makes me so angry.....Humans!!! *spit*

:( Just shocking. I've never heard of Pampurred Pets, but I certainly wouldn't be shopping there after this.

Well done to all who took part today.

I just googled pampurred pets, looks like they're quite a big chain.

Helen, I think I'd be really tempted to go to the press with these photos...

I've never heard of that shop. Doesn't look like they got "pampurred" at that place. :(

Well actually despite the conditions the rabbits were in amazingly good conditions and the owner clearly loved her rabbits and cared for them quite well - just couldn't cope. Whilst some have long nails etc, they weren't awful.

:( Just shocking. I've never heard of Pampurred Pets, but I certainly wouldn't be shopping there after this.

Well done to all who took part today.

So folks, many many pet shops get their bunnies from places just like this. Time for this to stop - yes?

Last edited:
Back