• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a bonded group of 6 to show you!! more piccies!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
so pleased now everyone is happy little bunnies :D

But typically, not everyone is willing to co-operate for a photoshoot

Bonding6056.jpg

the closest I have gotten so far. Sophies ears are in the back corner, behind the hay pile :lol:

Bonding6054.jpg

:evil:Frankies bum just going out of shot in the bottom right hand corner:lol:

Last edited:
I managed a nice little 4.

Bonding60862.jpg

they have settled into the shed for now, hoping to extend their space in a few days. Today is day 5, so they might get a bit of their run back tomorrow

Sky-o is bonding a 6 at the mo....and I have just rebonded 2.(sounds a bit measly but hey ho!!)

Sky-o is bonding a 6 at the mo....and I have just rebonded 2.(sounds a bit measly but hey ho!!)

No, two is never measely!! Although the most difficult I have had was a 4, twice!

This time I was bonding a four plus 2 singles. Charlie ended up as a single, due to dental issues. and Isla is my new girl, she is still not spayed, but even with hormones Sophie has put her in her place, just below her and Bluebelle, but above the boys:roll::lol:.

Last edited:
they do seem to have settled down to life as a group very easily, but the majority of them have been bonded together on more than one occasion.

So long as I have even numbers, I think they will stay happy

SIX! Wow, you are brave! I've not even managed two yet :(

They look lovely together - I love how they're all different colours :love:

Aw, well done! Your six was far more successful than mine. Mine all went wrong on day 8 when the fighting started so completely randomly.

I'm very jealous of your wonderful looking group. :lol:

They're all beautiful and they all look very happy to be together. Do you find they all have their own wee "best pals" at all or do they all seem to like each other equally?:D

Back